Direct Lift Warranty Policy:
- Two Post/Four Post, Vehicle and Specialty Lifts weight capacity models 7,000 lbs. through 14,000 lbs. are warranted for (5) years on structural components and (1) years on hydraulic power units and cylinders from invoice date.
- Low Rise and Mid Rise Lifts weight capacity models 6,000lb are warranted for (1) years on structural components and (1) years on hydraulic power units and cylinders from invoice date.
- Rotisserie units, Motor Cycle Lifts, Jacks, Lift Accessories, Jack Stands and Lift Kits, etc. are warranted for (1) year on structural components and (1) year on air / hydraulic power units, pneumatic cylinders and components from invoice date.
NOTE: ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER TO BE VALID.
The Manufacturer shall repair or replace at their option for this period those parts returned to the factory freight prepaid, which prove after inspection to be defective. This warranty will not apply unless the product is installed, used and maintained in accordance with the Manufacturers installation, operation and maintenance instructions.
This warranty applies to the ORIGINAL purchaser only, and is non-transferable. The warranty covers the products to be free of defects in material and workmanship but, does not cover normal maintenance or adjustments, damage or malfunction caused by: improper handling, installation, abuse, misuse, negligence, carelessness of operation or normal wear and tear. In addition, this warranty does not cover equipment when repairs or alterations have been made or attempted to the Manufacturer’s products.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FROM A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER, NOR ANY SALES AGENT OR OTHER COMPANY AFFILIATED WITH IT OR THEM, BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FOR THE BREACH OF OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF THIS WARRANTY. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFIT, RENTAL OR SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR OTHER COMMERCIAL LOSS.
This warranty shall be governed under the laws of Indiana, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in the State of Indiana in the county of Jefferson.
PRICES: Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All orders will be invoiced at prices prevailing at time of shipment. Prices do not include any local, state or federal taxes.
RETURNS: Products may not be returned without prior written approval from the Manufacturer.
DUE TO THE COMPETITIVENESS OF THE SELLING PRICE OF THESE LIFTS, THIS WARRANTY POLICY WILL BE STRICTLY ADMINISTERED AND ADHERED TO.
Race Ramps Warranty Policy:
Race Ramps purchased from an authorized dealer or directly from Race Ramps LLC are backed by a one-year warranty. Our warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of manufacturer defects and does not cover damage to a car, personal injury, labor, or any other damage or injury. Race Ramps LLC is not responsible for the damage caused by improper or unintended use. In no event shall Race Ramps LLC be responsible for consequential damage or costs. The warranty shall terminate one year from the date of purchase by the original owner and is not transferable. Because we are continuously conducting research and development, specifications are subject to change without notice. Those items sold by Race Ramps LLC, but manufactured by other companies are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and policy.
PitStop Furniture Warranty Policy:
Garage Vac Warranty Policy:
• Garage Vac – 6 years
o Warranty length is determined from the end user’s original purchase date of the product.
o This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product or RV/boat in which it was originally installed and is not transferrable.
o A purchase receipt or other proof of original purchase will be required before warranty performance is rendered; includes product sold directly to the end user or product installed in an RV/boat purchased by the end user.
o There are no expressed warranties except as listed above. o InterVac is not liable for any conflicting warranty policies put in place by an OEM or Dealer.
o If the product has been found defective InterVac will repair it with new or rebuilt parts or replace the entire product free of charge. o No cash refunds.
o This warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship which occur during “normal use”.
o InterVac retains the right to review each claim and determine what “normal use” means. o Claims can be reviewed 1 of 2 ways: 1. Over the phone or email
• If InterVac determines the issue is user error outside the bounds of “normal use” the customer can purchase a replacement part or product and pay for shipping cost.
• If InterVac determines the issue is within warranty it will cover the cost of replacement parts or product and pay for shipping cost.
• All international customers must provide photographic evidence of the claim in lieu of returning the unit to InterVac due to prohibitive costs. 2. Through a return of the product if InterVac deems necessary
• A warranty claim must be filled out and accompany the return.
• Customers must pay shipping cost for the return to InterVac.
• If InterVac determines the issue is user error outside the bounds of “normal use” the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the original return, can purchase a replacement part or product, and the customer must pay for shipping cost.
• If InterVac determines the issue is within warranty the customer will be reimbursed for the shipping cost of the original return, InterVac will repair or replace the part or product, and will pay for the next shipping cost.
• If InterVac deems the return was a fully functional product the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the original return and the customer must pay for the next return shipping cost as well.
o The following items that require normal replacement are excluded from the warranty policy:
• Disposable dust bags.
• Product cleaner tools.
• Product hoses.
o This warranty policy does not cover the following:
• Damage which occurs in shipment.
• Failures which are caused by products not supplied by InterVac.
• Failures which result from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, modification, or commercial use such as hotel, office, restaurant or rental use of the product.
• Unauthorized or improper service performed by anyone other than InterVac.
• Damage that is attributable to acts of god.